Sounds simple right? And I used to do this every day for work, but now I'm lazy. I don't get up until the boys do and then I'm so busy with diapers, food, and love that it'll be 10:00 and I'm still in my PJs. If I don't have any place to be then I get even more lazy and stay in my PJs all day. Well last night I decided that I would do this Fly Lady Baby Step #2. Well I failed. :( My alarm went off at 6:00 and I just went back to sleep. I did however get ready after breakfast. With two little ones under my feet I was ready by 11:15. Ugh. Well I have decided that I need to make a plan in order to get ready first thing in the morning. I also want to be able to get up before my boys in the morning so that I can drink my coffee and spend time with the Lord in prayer and reading. So here is my prayer:
Lord please help me to prepare tonight for tomorrow. Allow me to wake up in the morning with enough time before my boys wake up to spend time with you. Amen
Now onto Baby Step #3 - "Do what we have already done"
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment