Saturday, May 31, 2008

I Think I Crashed and Burned

My sinks not shiny! There are toys and cheerios on my newly shampooed carpet! Ugh!

I tried to do too much this week on Wednesday. Then on Thursday I thought I'd rest at my mom's house. I did rest, but it made me lazy. Take-out for dinner that night. And I didn't run my dishwasher so now I have dishes in my sink. :)

I really, really, really want to get back on track today. I'm feeling a little down. Let's see how it goes!

Oh and I want to take pictures today. Hopefully I'll have some before and after shots up soon.

Baby Steps!!!!

2 comments:

Barbara said...

I think it is like you said - you probably did too much and got a little burned out. If you clean one "hot spot" or have your sink clean more often then you used to, you are doing awesome! Making things habitual is hard, so don't get down on yourself!

Meli_Mama said...

Thanks Barbara!